Heavy Duty Sealed Pressure Switch 110-145 psi provides a pre-set turn on and turn off pressure to take the guesswork out of operating air compressors when filling air tanks. When the air pressure in your air tank drops below 110 psi. The pressure switch will turn on and allow the compressor to fill your air tank to 145 psi, when the switch will automatically turn off.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Equipped with 1/8 in. NPT threaded pressure-sensing port (capped for protection remove before installation)
- Twin 12-Gauge lead wires allow up to 30 Amp of power to be supplied directly to the pressure switch
- Typical tolerance of all pressure switches is within +/- 5% of rated pressure meaning that acceptable working pressures range from 104 psi (turn-on) to 153 psi (turn-off)
- Pressure switch is intended for use with all 12-Volt or 24-Volt pneumatic systems
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs