Compressors should never be operated over their rated working pressure and should always be used with a relay to extend the life of the pressure switch that allows them to have this functionality. The VIAIR pressure switch with relay is rated to power on a compressor at 110 PSI and shut off power at 150 PSI safely using its built-in relay. Rather than dealing with multiple wires from multiple items, the pressure switch with relay is equipped with only four labeled wires with specific connections.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Simplified wiring cuts installation time in half with fewer components to manage
- Tolerance of on and off pressure is +/-5% of rated pressures
- Intended for use with 12-Volt compressors only
- 1/8 in. NPT port fitting
- Maximum amperage rated at 40 Amp
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs