The VIAIR 350C compressor is a 1.17 CFM, 100% duty cycle unit that is intended to fill air tanks up to 5 Gal. to a pressure of 150 psi. While other compressors may not have the stamina to work for long periods of time, the versatile 350C keeps on going. If conditions and prolonged use cause the unit to exceed unsafe internal temperatures, the built-in thermal overload protector will disable the unit temporarily, allowing the unit to be restarted when internal temperatures have dropped to acceptable levels.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Remote mountable air intake filter included, complete with 2-replacement dual-stage air filter elements
- Equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with 1/4 in. NPT male fitting with inline check valve to eliminate head pressure and prolong service life
- Mounting and remote air filter hardware included
- Maximum amp draw at peak pressure is 19 Amp (12-Volt)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs