A VIAIR Ultra Duty Onboard Air System provides all of the components needed to install a useful onboard air system that operates up to 200 psi. This system is recommended for tires up to 35 in. in diameter. And provides real time air tank pressure monitoring via an air pressure gauge panel.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A 480C, 1.76 CFM (100% duty cycle) compressor provides up to 200 psi for many uses
- Automatic shutoff pressure of 200 psi means that you never have to worry about turning the system off at a determined pressure, although for prolonged periods of non-use, you should disable power in case of air leaks
- All required basic fittings are included to install a fully functional onboard air system that includes an air hose dedicated to filling tires
- A 200 psi tire inflation gun with quick connect stud and 30 ft. coil hose is provided with this kit (P/N 00041) for additional capability right out of the box
- Maximum amp draw at peak pressure is 20 Amp (12-Volt)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs