For use with all 12-Volt compressors. Relays works with compressors that fill air tanks by utilizing a pressure switch. The relay acts as a buffer between the compressor and the pressure switch which can burn out prematurely from experiencing full amp draw of a compressor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A tab molded into the relay case provides a secure point to attach the relay to a mounting point to protect electrical connections
- 4-prong relay allows a 12-Volt item to be switched on and off when provided with power
- Always use a relay with any 12-Volt-powered item that is hard-wired into your vehicles electrical system
- Rated to a maximum amperage of 40 Amp
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs