For use with all 12-Volt or 24-Volt compressors up to 80 Amp total amp draw. Relays works with compressors that fill air tanks by utilizing a pressure switch. The relay acts as a buffer between the compressor and the pressure switch which can burn out prematurely from experiencing full amp draw of a compressor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A heavy duty base allows the 80 Amp relay to be bolted into place, making all connections secure
- Power-up relay removes the load from pressure switches
- Best for use with higher amperage-rated compressors over 40 Amp or with multiple compressor setups
- Rated to a maximum amperage of 80 Amp
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs