The VIAIR 400C compressor is a 2.54 CFM, 33% duty cycle unit that is intended to fill air tanks up to 5 Gal. to a pressure of 150 PSI. The 400C provides speed over duration for operation, allowing the compressor to accomplish more in a shorter period of time. If conditions and prolonged use cause the unit to exceed unsafe internal temperatures, the built-in thermal overload protector will disable the unit temporarily, allowing the unit to be restarted when internal temperatures have dropped to acceptable levels.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Remote mountable air intake filter included, complete with 2-replacement dual-stage air filter elements
- Equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with 1/4 in. NPT male fitting with inline check valve to eliminate head pressure and prolong service life
- Mounting and remote air filter hardware included
- Maximum amp draw at peak pressure is 26 Amp (12-Volt)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs