VIAIR’s Ultra-Light Duty Onboard Air system provides everything you need for light duty applications such as providing air for a smaller air horn, air-locking differentials, operating air-actuated seats and much more. The system operates at 105 PSI maximum working pressure and includes a pressure switch for automatic shutoff. This system is not recommended for use in filling tires due to its 1 Gal. air tank and limited duty cycle compressor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A 95C, 1.27 CFM compressor provides up to 105 PSI of air pressure for use
- Provided pressure switch turns the system on when tank pressure drops below 85 PSI and turns the unit off when tank pressure reaches 105 PSI
- Power wire, electrical connectors, an inline fuse holder, 40 Amp relay, drain cock and all standard required fittings are provided
- Maximum amp draw at peak pressure is 12 Amp (12-Volt)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs