Nail Hawg 25 in. model uses a state-of-the-art magnet assembly in a durable weather resistant body to ensure this tool stays working on the job for many years to come. The industry’s strongest magnet assembly and combined with a bigger pick-up area, makes this rugged tool the best value for the money. Bending and stooping over to clear debris from a magnetic sweeper becomes a thing of the past. Nail Hawg uses a unique hand/toe release which allows complete control over collection of all the nails into one location for easy disposal.
- Lifetime magnetic with 140 lbs. dead lift-gets nails less expensive imitations miss
- 7 in. steel wheels with rubber tread and bearing are durable for long service life
- Multiple height adjustments from 1 to 2-1/2 in. works well on paved areas, grass and most terrain
- Full anodized body for rugged durability outlasts cheaper imitations
- Unit stands upright when not in use, makes tool ergonomic to store