The Van Mark T850 portable siding brake is used to bend aluminum trim coil (3003 H14), light steel, and copper for residential siding, roofing, window and gutter installation. The original Trim-A-Brake series of brakes have been manufactured since the early 1960's. The T850 is lightweight and portable and very easy to operate and maintain. Ideal for the basic bending needed to install siding and windows, the T850 bends metal up to 130 degrees. It is an exceptional entry level or basic brake and very popular in the DIY markets. Van Mark makes the strongest, most durable and highest quality jobsite tools in the industry and all of Van Mark's products are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 13 in. throat depth by 3/8 in. jaw opening for easy bending of intricate shapes
- Traditional fixed hinge system of 3/4 in. or larger bends
- Patented toggle lock system is easy to adjust and maintain
- Dual I-beam base rails keeps brake bending straight
- Quick release full loop bending handle for uniform bends
- Anodized finish for superior protection from the elements while eliminating UV fading and oxidation
- Built in material stops for repeat bends without measuring