The quiet, compact Lincoln Electric Vantage 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. One of the most compact 400-Amp machines available. Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4 in.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), and DC Touch Start TIG, CV-Wire (up to 3/32 in.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16 in. carbon rods.
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-phase 240-volt AC generator power will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder
- 4-cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota diesel engine run smooth and quiet, standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems