Breathtaking that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sized filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand-forged steel has 70% or greater recycled content
- Fixture uses low VOC paint, further reducing its ecological footprint
- Shade made from recycled glass
- Accommodates one 40-Watt G9 base halogen bulb (included)
- Fixture dimension: 7.5 in. W x 8 in. H x 4.5 in. D
- Backplate dimension: 4.5 in. W x 8 in. H
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs