Breathtaking that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family. We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sizes filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Fascination by Varaluz is constructed from hand forged steel with 70% or greater recycled content
- Shades are made from recycled glass
- Fixture uses low-VOC paint, further reducing its ecological footprint
- Requires one 100-Watt E-26 base bulb (sold separately)
- Canopy dimensions: 6 in. Dia x 1 in. T
- Part of the Fascination collection from Varaluz
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs