Varathane Polyurethane is the most durable finish for protecting wood surfaces and outperforms traditional Oil-based polyurethanes. Easily covers bare and stained wood surfaces. Exceptional durability, clarity and hardness.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast drying formula allows additional coats to be applied after just 2 hours
- Water-based formula delivers maximum performance, scratch and stain resistance and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Semi-gloss finish adds a subtle shine to the wood's surface
- Coverage is up to 40 sq. ft. for half pt.s, 150 sq. ft. for qt. and 600 sq. ft. for gallons
- Actual paint colors may vary from on screen and printer representations