Varathane Polyurethane is the most durable finish for protecting wood surfaces and outperforms traditional oil-based polyurethanes. Easily covers bare and stained wood surfaces. The self-leveling formula helps to ensure a smooth finish.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast drying formula allows additional coats to be applied after just 2 hours
- Water base formula delivers maximum performance, scratch and stains resistance and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Semi-gloss finish adds a subtle shine to the wood's surface
- Coverage is approximately 600 sq. ft. depending on surface porosity
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT