This MaxxAir 14 in. Industrial Exhaust Fan is a powerful fan that can be used in barns, greenhouses or a variety of other locations. The fan is well suited to ventilate many types of substances from dust to humidity, excluding hazardous chemicals or fumes. The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed motor. The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting.
- Fully enclosed 1/8 HP motor is durable in a number of ventilating situations
- Integrated precision formed shutters prevent drafts from entering through the external opening
- Balanced 4 blade fan assembly
- Housing constructed of durable 20-Gauge galvanized rust-resistant steel
- OSHA-compliant grille is removable for application that does not require grille protection
- This exhaust fan requires adequate air intake area
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs