The MaxxAir 8 in. High Velocity Portable Blower/Exhaust Hose Fan provides directional airflow for a variety of applications, including confined space ventilation as well as crawl space and attic ventilation. It is easily portable with a carry handle. It has rubber ft. on its base to minimize noise and reduce vibrations. The 20 ft. heavy duty 2-ply poly-vinyl hose attaches easily to the blower/exhaust fan. The hose is flame retardant and features steel support coils and convenient hanger rings. This blower has a fully enclosed motor and can be used to ventilate excess humidity and damp air due to flooding to encourage drying.
- 2 speed fully enclosed motor for indoor or outdoor use with a GFCI outlet
- This ventilator may be used as an intake or exhaust fan depending on which end the hose is attached
- Durable steel housing with powder coated steel wire safety guards
- The included 20 ft. 8 in. Dia flexible duct can provide access to many hard-to-ventilate areas
- 10 ft. power cord with grounded plug
- Handle design and light weight enables easy portability from job to job
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs