The MaxxAir Utility Exhaust fan is a multipurpose exhaust or utility fan that can be used in a variety of locations around the home. It is easily mounted in any garage or utility room within minutes to remove excess fumes, humidity or to simply increase ventilation in any space. It features external louvres that open automatically when the fan is switched on with the pull switch. The fan is easily installed and, if powered by an existing plug, requires no new wiring.
- This small but powerful exhaust fan fits in a variety of small spaces and moves 200 CFM
- Single speed motor for ease of operation
- 14 inch pull chain for on/off operation
- Fully automatic louvres to help seal the exterior when not in use
- 10 foot power cord, no need for additional wiring if a plug is available
- Durable plastic housing makes the unit lightweight
- This fan should not be installed or used as a Power Attic Ventilator