The VersiShield Guardrail Clamping System allows contractors to quickly erect OSHA compliant guardrail and stair rail systems on open edge structures in many commercial and residential construction situations. Drilling into the concrete or wood stair tread is not necessary because the clamping device swivels into place on odd angles and locks securely onto the edge of the structure. The system can be utilized on concrete structures in multi-story commercial and multifamily projects as well as some residential manufactured wooden stairway systems. The VersiShield is true to its name by being versatile. The system can be utilized on both horizontal structures such as horizontal balcony and bridge decks as well as odd angled structures such as concrete formed stairs.
- Exceeds united states federal osha guardrail strength regulations
- Proudly manufactured in the united states of america, keep america strong, buy american made products
- Stress engineering documentation is provided with all orders, signed by a professional engineer
- The versishield guardrail clamping system adjusts for deck and stair thicknesses up to 15 in.
- The system easily adjusts with a simple lift of the ring and tightens securely with one single tension bolt
- Fully reusable
- Durable, steel construction