ViaStone, an incredibly resourceful growing material, is derived from clay. Clay itself is renewable and plentiful making ViaStone a premium growing medium due to its ecologically sustainable quality. Use ViaStone virtually anywhere: the greenhouse, propagation systems, outdoor gardening, around shrubs and trees, compost aeration, rooftop gardening, house plants, hydroponic growing, etc. When estimating necessary amount of Viastone for your particular application understand that the 50 l and 10 l quantity is based on the standard Horticultural trade Gal. = 0.71 U.S. liquid Gal.
- pH neutral/lightweight/reusable
- Helps increase yield quality and quantity
- If you like hydroton and leca stone, you will love this product
- Accelerates blooming and maturing
- Pellets drain freely without holding excess water
- Provides high oxygen levels around the root (especially useful in a flood and drain system)
- 1 trade Gal. is equal to 0.71 U.S liquid Gal.