ViaStone, an incredibly resourceful growing material, is derived from clay. Clay itself is renewable and plentiful making ViaStone a premium growing medium due to its ecologically sustainable quality. Use ViaStone virtually anywhere: the greenhouse, propagation systems, outdoor gardening, around shrubs & trees, compost aeration, rooftop gardening, house plants, hydroponic growing, etc. When estimating necessary amount of Viastone for your particular application understand that the 50 liter and 10 liter quantity is based on the standard Horticultural trade gallon = 0.71 U.S. liquid gallons.
- pH neutral/ lightweight/ reusable
- Helps increase yield quality & quantity
- If you like Hydroton and leca stone, you will love this product
- Accelerates blooming and maturing
- Pellets drain freely without holding excess water
- Provides high oxygen levels around the root (especially useful in a flood & drain system)
- 1 trade gallon is equal to .71 US liquid gallons