ViaStone, an incredibly resourceful growing material, is derived from clay. Clay itself is renewable and plentiful making ViaStone a premium growing medium due to its ecologically sustainable quality. Use ViaStone virtually anywhere: the greenhouse, in propagation systems, for outdoor gardening, around shrubs & trees, as compost aeration, or as a hydroponic growing medium. When estimating necessary amount of Viastone for your particular application understand that the 50 liter and 10 liter quantity is based on the standard Horticultural trade gallon = 0.71 U.S. liquid gallons.
- pH neutral, porous, lightweight, and reusable
- Helps increase fruit and flower yield quality and quantity
- Accelerates blooming and maturing
- Pellets drain freely without holding excess water
- Provides high oxygen levels around the root, especially useful in a flood and drain hydroponic systems
- If you like Hydroton and leca stone, you will love this product
- 1 trade gallon is equal to .71 US liquid gallons