The Black Bucket Bubble System or Deep Water Culture Hydroponic System includes a net pot lid, a 5 Gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, 1 oz. drops pH kit, tubing for an inexpensive and bubbly Deep Water Culture Kit. The net pot simply snaps onto the bucket and the air pump pumps the reservoir full of the highly oxygenated nutrient solution. Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator. ViaStone grow rocks included (nutrients of your choice sold separately). The included pH kit is reliable and simple to use. Red (acidic) indicates that the pH is too low, blue (alkaline) indicates that the pH is too high, a yellow to a yellow-green indicates an ideal pH. Comes with an easy to match pH color chart.
- Contains everything you need to start you hydroponic single plant garden
- Easy to assemble/disassemble, no tools required
- Great for flowers, herbs, vegetables, and indoor/outdoor plants
- Lasts many seasons and breaks down easily for easy storage
- Comparable replacement for model VBBDW500
- Comes with pH test kit 1 oz. drops
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs