An inexpensive and bubbly Deep Water Hydroponic Culture Kit from Viagrow, the Black Bucket Deep Water 8-pot system uses a series of bucket systems connected to two main reservoirs for the ultimate in bubble irrigation. Each kit comes with eight buckets with net pot lids, two 5 gal. buckets that serve as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, 1 oz. drops pH kit and tubing. The net pot simply snaps onto the bucket and the air pump pumps the reservoirs full of the highly oxygenated nutrient solution. Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator. Systems come with ViaStone grow rocks. The included pH kit are reliable and simple to use. Red (acidic) indicates that the pH is too low, blue (alkaline) indicates that the pH is too high, a yellow to a yellow-green indicates an ideal pH. Comes with an easy to match pH color chart. Growing nutrients sold separately.
- Perfect for rooted seedling transplants and cloning from cuttings
- Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5-Gallon bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone, and tubing
- Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator
- Requires a 120-Volt outlet
- Purchase hydroponic liquid nutrients separately
- Comes with pH Test Kit 1 oz drops