The 4 slat design is the original and classic design of deck tiles. In this design, there are 4 vertical wood slats pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base. This design provides a timeless look for any outdoor decking project from small to large.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer
- Pattern: Four horizontal slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs,indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable premium plantation teak, mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation,fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles, interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through,plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly premium plantation teak from controlled forests
- Individual tile dimension: 12 in. L x 12 in. W x 1 in. H (in.) x 2 lbs.
- Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner
- It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours