Whether you are repairing bare spots, over-seeding or starting a new lawn from scratch, make sure to establish lush new grass in less time by using Vigoro Starter Fertilizer (versus unfed lawn). Use around landscape and flowers. Can be used around landscape plants and gardens.
- Establishes lush new grass in less time versus unfed lawn
- Grows a lawn that stands up to stress & traffic
- Helps develop a deep and dense root system
- Use with seed, sod, sprigs and plugs
- Works the first time or your money back
- To help prevent lawn problems- feed with Vigoro lawn fertilizer every 8 weeks to help protect your lawn from bare spots and thinning, weeds and stressors like heat and drought
- Type of lawn - can be used on all grass types
- What is the Best Fertilizer for my Yard?