Each LS-4 x 4 will accept one to four telephone lines and one to four devices. Depending on the number of line scanners cascaded, 1 to 12 or more modems, credit card readers, fax machines, etc., may share one to four telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU stations. When a device, such as a modem, attached to a device port needs access to a telephone line, the LS-4 x 4 will instantly scan for an open line starting from the last line to the first line.
- Programmable to allow incoming calls
- Reverse line scanning for compatibility with rollover lines and hunt groups
- Busy tone: 500 Hz - 250 ms on/250 ms off
- Talk battery: 32 V DC while lines are available, 12 Volt DC when all lines are in use(for credit card reader line detection)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs