The Vinaroz VRC-28SP-RD 6.8 Qt. Die Cast Aluminum Casserole, in red, has a vented tempered-glass lid which allows steam to escape, preventing a boil over. The die-cast aluminum construction and white, ceramic nonstick coating is PTFE and PFOA free for non-toxic, eco-friendly cookware. The white, ceramic non-stick coating is made from 100% natural ceramic powder and requires little or no oil for cooking. The pressure-cast aluminum base is designed with optimum thickness for superior heat retention and the exterior is sprayed with silicon paint offering effective heat distribution cooking food quicker with less energy. Plus, it is dishwasher safe.
- 6.8-qt. die cast aluminum casserole is dishwasher safe
- White, ceramic non-stick coating is made from 100% natural ceramic powder and requires little or no oil for cooking
- Optimal thickness pressure-cast aluminum base was designed with superior heat retention in mind
- Exterior silicon paint ensures that heat is distributed evenly, cooking food more quickly and efficiently
- Stay-cool, soft-touch silicon-covered stainless steel handles resist heat
- Tempered glass lid has a steam release vent to help prevent boil overs
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly cookware is PTFE and PFOA free