Viper Tool Storage, known for being the first line of stainless steel tool boxes and garage storage solutions in the North American market place, continues its tradition of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and highest quality tool storage solutions in the world with its sleek Black collection. Constructed from durable, attractive, high quality 18-Gauge steel, this 72 in. base unit has a fresh, contemporary look with clean lines and plenty of storage room. The base unit features 8 drawers with 150 lbs. rated full-extension ball bearing slides and pre-cut non-slip drawer liners, and one large independently locking cabinet. Two drawers also contain additional vertical peg board space to fill all of your storage needs. The work top includes a laser-etched tape measure along two edges for quick and easy measuring while working, as well as 6 power outlets and 2 USB 2.0 outlets. Heavy-duty construction makes this stylish workstation appropriate for a variety of applications, both at home and in the most demanding professional environments. Use as a standalone unit, create a complete garage system with Viper Tool Storage 36 in. back walls (V3624BWBL, two of each) and 36 in. wall cabinets (V36WCBL, two of each) or for a completely unique storage system, mix and match with other Viper Tool Storage solutions in teal, yellow orange, lime green, white or stainless steel.
- 18-Gauge steel frame
- Work top features laser-etched tape measures along two edges for fast and easy measuring while working
- Constructed using 150 lbs. rated ball bearing slides
- Custom black pre-cut drawer liners add to the exceptional attention to detail
- Cam lock with black keys are supplied as standard features; storage cabinet locks independently
- Workstation is built to last and comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Wall cabinets and back walls sold separately