Manufactured in Canada, the Vortex Powerfans In-Line Duct Blowers are ideal for use in general purpose exhaust and duct boosting applications. The VTX models range from 175 CFM to 1140 CFM and the V-Series models range from 2050 CFM to 4515 CFM. All VTX models come with galvanized mounting brackets allowing either horizontal or vertical installation. ETL listed, these fans are available in duct sizes from 4 in. to 16 in.
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Heavy gage steel casing with hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing, durable, impact resistant and rustproof
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, making it vibration free, quieter and longer lasting
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
- Optional speed control easing air flow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system
- 120-Volt, 6 ft. power cord already installed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs