For the most comprehensive selection of Electric Demolition Tool Accessories and Carbide Drill Bits, look for Vulcan Company, Inc. Since 1890, we have continuously built our reputation based on high quality products, a supreme level of dedication to customer service, and involvement in the needs of our customers. State of the art technology and materials, superior workmanship, and strict quality control standards assure Vulcan's superior line of hard working tools.
- Made with a deep socket and designed specifically for driving ground rods, small stakes, and pins into the ground
- 13/16 in. socket diameter is capable of driving up to a 3/4 in. O.D. rod, stake or pin
- 3 in. socket depth enables extra driving control of rod, stake, or pin
- Shot peened for additional strength and surface hardness
- Clear coated to further enhance product quality
- 1-1/8 in. x 6 in. hex shank fits in all electric brute demolition hammers as well as pneumatic hammers