This lamp is made of salt crystals, from deep within the Himalayan Mountains, home to the world's purest and most colorful salt. The lamp is simply sophisticated! It is made of wire intertwined to form a basket and a light bulb sits in the midst of natural salt crystal chunks. It is almost maintenance free and is very easy to clean. Just empty the basket and wipe each salt crystal chunk with a damp sponge then dry off with a paper towel. You can change the color of the bulb to give a different hue to the lighting area. You can keep the lamp lit for as long as you like and the longer you keep it on, the better the emission of negative ions. Place this lamp in your child's room and watch him fall asleep with gentle ease or put it next to your computer and feel your stress dissipate as the negative ions counteract the electromagnetic fields bouncing off the computer. You can put it in your TV room, or your office. It really doesn't matter which room you choose, it is totally up to you where you want to place this unique gift of nature. Disclaimer the statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your family doctor.
- No 2 are alike, due to the nature of rock color& shape may vary
- Comes with 25-Watt bulb, dimmer switch and 6 ft. electric cord
- Clears the air and naturally dilutes odors so that we can breathe easier
- Fiery glow produces the image of an ignited fire place and its orange hues infuse a natural calm bringing the mind and body to a gradual sense of tranquility and well being
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs