Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces: the WEN 1.2-Amp 16 in. Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. The variable speed ranges anywhere from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-10 in. table bevels up to 45 Degree to the left. Easily cut in woods up to 1.9 in. thick while the 16 in. throat depth allows for the manipulation of larger work pieces. The WEN Scroll Saw also has a 9/16 in. stroke with the allowance of both pinned and pinless blades. The sturdy cast iron build limits vibration for precision and convenience and can has bolt holes for attachment to any tabletop or work surface. The tension-release switch is easily accessible right at the top of the machine. The air pump clears saw dust from your work area as you saw to give you precise cuts with a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1.5 in. dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your cuts. The saw also includes a clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. And of course, it wouldn't be a WEN Product if it weren't backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly and helpful phone line and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians.
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Cuts wood up to 1.9 in. thick with a 16 in. throat depth
- Spacious 16 by 10 in. table bevels up to 45 Degree to the left for angled cuts
- Cast iron body provides a stable base with limited vibration
- Includes air pump, flex light, dust port, foot lock clamp and 2 blades
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs