With the capacity to cut broader boards, planks and molding than a typical tool in this category, this sliding compound miter saw from WEN is an ideal handyman device for making numerous angled or perpendicular cuts. Thanks to its sliding action, the 10 in. blade will actually cut a 12 in. swath at a 90° angle and up to 8-1/4 in. at a 45° angle. The 15 amp motor supplies up to 5300 no-load RPM and the unit weighs just over 40 lbs., making it light enough to transport when necessary.
- Includes: (1) sliding compound miter saw, (1) carbide-tipped blade, (1) miter lock handle, (1) dust collection bag, (1) blade wrench, (2) table extensions and (1) hold-down clamp
- Maximum cut depth at 90° is 2-3/4 in.; maximum cut depth at 45° is 1-9/16 in.
- Electric brake stops blade commandingly
- Positive stops include 45 degrees, 30 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 15 degrees and 0 degrees
- 1-year limited warranty
- Clamping system holds wood securely against fence during cut