Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you'd ever need. The WEN 12 in. Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0 Degree to 45 Degree to the left and miter up to 45 Degree in both directions. With 15-Amp of slicing power and 5000 RPM, you'll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3.5 in. thick and 11.75 in. long. Included is a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing, a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean-up, a hold down clamp for securing work pieces and a support fence to steady boards. A total of 9 positive table stops occur at all the most common miter positions: 0 Degree , 15 Degree , 22.5 Degree , 31.6 Degree and 45 Degree to both the left and right. The spacious work table provides 120 sq. in. of depth while the work piece support arms extend out for total of 32 in. material support. This WEN miter saw also includes an automatic blade cover that retracts upon operation to minimize accidents and maximize safety. And because this is a WEN Product, our 12 in. Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw comes backed by a 1-year warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of trained service technicians all to make sure that you remember WEN. Miter, bevel and compound cut all with one compact and lightweight saw. Remember when you only needed one saw for the job. Remember WEN.
- Bevel anywhere from 0 Degree to 45 Degree to the left and miter up to 45 Degree in both directions
- 9 positive table stops at 0 Degree, 15 Degree, 22.5 Degree, 31.6 Degree and 45 Degree to both the left and right
- 15-Amp of slicing power deliver 5000 RPM
- Tackle boards up to 3.5 in. thick and 11.75 in. long
- Includes a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, a hold down clamp, a dust bag, a support fence and two work piece support extensions
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs