The WEN 1-1/2-to-2-1/2-in. 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer features a quick release for clearing jams, a 100-nail capacity, and a durable die-cast aluminum construction. It fires 15-Gauge 34-degree nail strips and accepts nails 1-1/2- to-2-1/2 inches in length. The rubber-wrapped handle allows a comfortable grip and the convenient carrying case provides easy storage. This nailer has a 70 to 100 PSI operating pressure, a 34-degree bevel, and a 1/4-inch-NPT air inlet fitting. It comes with lubricating oil, safety glasses, and adjusting wrenches.
- Drives 34-degree 15-Gauge 1-1/2 in. to 2-1/2 in. length nails
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- 360-Degree adjustable exhaust
- Rubber grip for added comfort
- 70 to 100 PSI operating pressure, 34-degree bevel