Wacker Neuson’s PG dewatering pump series has been designed to handle the removal of relatively clean jobsite water. With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size. The pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life
- High strength lightweight die cast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life, a heavy duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1/4 in., ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters