The Splice Kit is extremely useful for any accidental nicks or cuts that may occur during a floor heating system installation. This kit contains all the accessories you need to make a repair including, pre-cut heat shrink tubing, a crimp-on connector, and high conductive grounding tape to ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. The Cold Lead, which is available in lengths of 25 ft. or 50 ft., is for use when the factory length is insufficient to reach your desired thermostat location.
- Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation
- Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair
- Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding
- Ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs