This 1-1/4 in. two-hole brass control center check valve gives full engagement of accessories without reducing water flow or poppet operation. This piece is mainly used where space is limited. It is easy to install.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. FPT tapping's
- For use in tight spaces when available accessory ports are not available at the pressure tank
- Common accessories installed in check valve include air valve, pressure gauge or pressure switch
- For use in submersible well pump applications
- Vertical or horizontal application
- Solid brass design meets federal low lead regulations