This 1/3 HP sump pump is designed to remove ground water from sump pits. The most common application is to pump water from a pit located in the basement to prevent flooding. It is constructed of plastic and is equipped with a tethered float switch.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for permanent installation in a sump pit
- Pump is operated by the float, so ensure the pump can freely move
- Minimum sump pit diameter 14 in. x 16 in.
- Check valve required
- Not for use in sewage systems
- Minimum pit diameter 14 in. x 16 in.