This brass hydrant elbow is designed for ground hydrant installation. The flat surface provides better hydrant stability. Threaded 3/4 in. NPT for installation into hydrant shut-off valve with 1 in. barbed end for coiled plastic pipe.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Connects yard hydrant at end of the line to flexible PVC coil pipe
- 3/4 in. male NPT x 1 in. insert barb
- Flat bottom allows hydrant to rest on a sturdy base
- Use with clamps (not included)
- Solid brass design meets federal low lead regulations