Wayne's WLS150 cast iron sprinkling pump, pumps up to 2320 Gal. per hour at 30 psi. Its features a durable cast iron volute and corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic infuser and impeller. The dual voltage (115/230) motor is factory set for 230-Volt. The pump is designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling or any other applications where high water column is needed.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1-1/2 HP; max. flow rate is 2950 GPH (at 5 ft. / 30 psi); 2750 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift at 30 psi
- All motors are set for 240-Volt (WLS75, WLS100 and WLS150 models include a dual voltage option - 240/120-Volt)
- 2 in. NPT suction with 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge for maximum water flow
- Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from wells, lakes or ponds for watering, pool filling or any applications where high water volume is needed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs