The Wayne PC2 transfer water pump is powered by a compact but powerful 115-Volt motor. Drains down to 1/8 in. using suction attachment. A bronze plated discharge and intake provides long life and resists thread damage common to alternative plastic models. Includes 6 ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and replacement parts kit.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lifts water over 35 ft.; removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface with suction attachment (included)
- Rugged, metal pump and motor housing
- Max. flow is 340 GPH; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. garden hose connections at inlet and discharge
- For removing water from aquariums, clogged sinks, flushing water lines
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs