Wayne 1/2 HP Primary Sump and Battery Back-Up Pump System comes completely pre-assembled for quick and easy installation. Top suction primary sump pump design minimizes clogging and eliminates the need for a vent or weep hole in the installation. This heavy duty combination system requires a 40 Amp hour or 75 Amp hour deep cycle battery, for continuous operation when the power is out. Protect your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for 15 in. Dia or larger sump basins
- High flow, corrosion-resistant, battery back-up pump with reliable reed float switch with battery box and charger
- (2) heavy-duty check valves
- Pre-assembled and preset for quick installation; simple drop-in installation
- Assembled in the U.S. with foreign and domestic parts; top suction, durable, cast iron 1/2 HP primary pump with vertical float switch for automatic operation
- 120-Volt primary pump (CDU800)
- 1/2 HP; max. flow rate is 4200 GPH; 3150 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Approximate on level 9 in. - off level 4 in.
- High-capacity battery back-up pumps up to 3300 GPH at 0 ft.
- 12-Volt back-up pump (ESP25)
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Additional Features:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs