The WAYNE WSS30V features primary and back-up sump system protection, in one pre-assembled model. The 1/2 HP Primary Sump Pump pumps up to 4200 GPH at 0 ft. and the 12 volt back-up system performs up to 3300 GPH at 0 ft. The complete system is designed to fit in basins 15 in. or larger, and comes complete with battery box, battery charger (batteries sold separately), and (2) heavy duty check valves for a quick and easy installation.
- Vertical float switch for automatic operation
- High flow, corrosion-resistant, battery back-up pump with reliable reed float switch
- Battery box and charger
- (2) Heavy-Duty check valves
- Preassembled and preset for quick installation
- Simple drop-in installation
- Designed for 15 in. diameter or larger sump basins
- 1/2 HP primary sump pumps up to 4200 GPH at 0 ft.
- High-Capacity battery back-up pumps up to 3300 GPH at 0 ft.