The Wayne SPF50 submersible sump pump can move up to 3900 Gal. per hour (GPH). The top suction design filters debris, minimizes clogging and eliminates the need for a weep hole. This pump comes with an epoxy-coated steel, high performance 1/2 HP motor and integrated float switch design for long lasting performance. Compact spaces are no problem, as it's designed for 11 in. Dia and larger sump pits.
- Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Epoxy-coated steel motor housing and corrosion resistant, thermoplastic pump base
- Fully submersible
- 1/2 HP; max. flow rate is 3900 GPH; 2800 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge
- For use in 11 in. Dia or larger sump basins; 9 in. on level and 4 in. off level
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Additional Features:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs