The Wayne ESP25 back-up system performs up to 3300 GPH at 0 ft. and is built of reinforced thermoplastic construction for corrosion resistance. This complete add-on 12-Volt sump pump backup system comes complete with professional grade battery charger, reliable reed float switch for automatic operation and alarm system, with status indicator lights to let the homeowner know when the system is active.
- Pumps up to 3300 GPH at 0 ft.
- Reinforced, corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic battery back-up sump pump system
- Professional grade back-up system keeps battery properly charged - requires one 40 Amp hour or 75 Amp hour deep cycle battery (sold separately)
- Alarm system with status indicator lights, lets homeowner know when back-up system is active
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Additional Features:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs