The WAYNE RUP160 is a 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump that features an energy-efficient motor that moves water up to 3,000 GPH with a 1-1/4 in. discharge hose. This pump has a durable, thermoplastic housing and can be used to drain flooded basements, sinks and tubs. The pump self primes after the housing is initially filled with water and has a bottom-suction design to efficiently remove water.
- Pumps up to 3000 GPH at 0 ft.
- 1-1/4 in. discharge (3/4 in. garden hose adapter also included)
- Removes water fast down to 3/8 in. of surface
- Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic housing for durability in tough utility applications
- Oil-less, high efficiency PSC motor for increased reliability and long life
- Oil-less construction and low-amp draw for use with more applications
- 1-1/4 in. discharge for high volume water removal (includes garden hose adapter)
- Bottom suction design to remove water fast down to 3/8 in. of surface