The Wayne WLS200 230-Volt cast iron sprinkling pump pumps up to 4200 GPH at 30 psi. It's features include a durable cast iron volute and corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic infuser and impeller. The pump is designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from a well, lake or pond for watering, pool filling or any other applications where high water volume is needed.
- Remove standing water from flooded areas, sprinkle lawns and gardens, and empty stock tanks
- Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from wells, lakes or ponds for watering, pool filling or any applications where high water volume is needed
- 2 HP; max. flow rate is 4200 GPH (at 5 ft. / 30 psi); 3950 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift at 30 psi
- Motor set for 240-Volt (WLS75, WLS100 and WLS150 models include a dual voltage option - 240/120-Volt)
- 2 in. NPT suction with 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge for maximum water flow
- CSA listed
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs