Pressure-Treated products come to you with a factory-applied water repellent for added protection from the elements. In addition to providing added dimensional stability that water repellent helps reduces the tendency of wood to cup, split and bow meaning you can sit back and enjoy your project without worrying about applying a finish for the first year. Use for decks, play structures, raised garden beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Pressure treated for long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- Treated for above ground applications
- Factory-applied water repellent
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 1-1/2 in. x 9-1/4 in. x 10 ft.
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood