The 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. Pressure-Treated Pine Lumber has been treated to protect it against termites, fungal decay and rot. It is a good wood for retaining walls, decks, walkways and other outdoor projects. It can be painted or stained.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine
- Micronized copper azole coating to protect against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Smooth texture
- 3-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 12 ft.
- Paintable and stainable
- Ideal for a variety of applications, including retaining walls, deck and stair support posts, walkways, and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Lumber, pressure-treated lumber, wood, pressure-treated wood, pine lumber, pine wood, 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. lumber, 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. wood
- Find the 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft. pressure-treated pine lumber 4330254, that's paintable and stainable and a good wood for retaining walls, decks, walkways and other outdoor projects at The Home Depot
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood